Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I have no desire or drive to be on the computer lately and can't seem to make myself sit down and blog. Please know if you are checking for new info, I am trying....If that's what you call it. Maybe more like.. thinking about it....yes, that's what I am doing, thinking about posting. :-)

4 comments:

Karen K. said...

I contemplate it all the time. Contemplate. That's a good word. Let's contemplate it. ;)

Teri B said...

So not like you. However, if you change the word 'contemplate' to 'procrastinate', I might buy into it. You know how much I love you.

Karen K. said...

'Procrastinate' is probably a much better term for 'thinking about it.' Unless, of course, you're 'pondering.' :) hahahaha I'm attempting to give you the benefit of the doubt but I think your mom said it best. ;) You've had plenty of time to contemplate, procrastinate and now ponder. Post something! (Oh, that doesn't automatically mean that I have to post though...)

Dawn said...

Ha Ha Ladies! Sorry about your bad luck but I have to go back to work tonight and I have SO much to do before that so posting will have to wait for now, but soon, soon, I tell ya.